It's been a while...
Like most things, blogging requires dedication and I fear I'm not quite disciplined enough. I think blogging will become a lot easier for me when the technology can transcribe thoughts to words on a screen. I don't have anything pressing on my mind right now. I'm listening to an old time Superman story podcast. I'm feeling pretty mellow. Two days to Thanksgiving. I ordered the buffet from the MCCS club.
...
I got distracted. I started reading a book on how to be snarky... Just by reading the book, I think one loses the ability to snark. It's one of those things that can't be taught but I want to learn it. I'm a fan of snark. While I am usually able to pick up on snark, I lack the ability to deliver it. I think if I could perfect my snark, I could so pursue my dream of being like Dr. House. He's my snark bar. I have no hopes of ever getting there.
...
Distracted again. I'll try again tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment