I have a friend who came out and told me that she was bisexual. The conversation kinda came up out of nowhere as we sat on the dock waiting for our turn to row. I'm usually careful about who I confide in but for some reason, I told her that I too was bi.
We're both happily married women with husbands in the military, so I imagine she must be discreet about her orientation (as I am). We haven't talked much about it since and we've been keeping things platonic. The problem here is that I find her very attractive and would love to 'scratch an itch' but I'm not sure if I'm her type, or if she no longer has those tendencies, or if she's worried about any fallout or awkwardness resulting from anything that may happen between us in the bedroom.
My marriage is open to other women. I don't want anyone else's cock and my husband understands the difference between sex and love. As long as his emotions remain mine, he can fuck any woman he desires. Heck I'll even put his cock in her. I'm not worried about fallout on my end but I don't know how to broach the subject with her. If her husband doesn't mind that we play, I think that would be the best present I've had in a while. I don't do drama so he'd have to be okay with it if anything were to happen.
It's been some time since I've been with a woman and even before the dry spell, I didn't have much experience in that area. I'm reading a book right now (that manages to get me hot and bothered just thinking about what I could do to a woman) and I want to start implementing my new found knowledge. This was a holiday weekend so I invited her over for dinner, hinting that she could spend the night (in the guest room) if she'd like to. She has a young son who is absolutely adorable so I told her she could bring him as well (if daddy was scared of facing the night alone with a 1 y-o).
While I'm pretty casual about rejection, I don't like the uncertainty. She hasn't responded to my invitation and I'm left only to guess that she feels awkward now and doesn't know how to respond. Should I send her a message letting her know that it's okay if nothing physical between us? Should I just back off completely? Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment